Our Oncology Expertise
- We at Linical have an extensive track record of providing medical services to early and oncology development . For early oncology alone, we have conducted more than 100 oncology trials of Phases 1 and 2a . Having this broad experience, we refined our processes for nearly two decades to cater to the specific needs of early oncology studies.
- A team of Medical Managers, Clinical Project Managers, Pharmacovigilance experts, Biostatisticians, Regulatory Affairs experts, and Medical Writers analyze provided data and suggest the most efficient way of study conduct. Especially the hands-on clinical oncology experience of our Medical Managers and the focus on the real time medical data review ensures the highest quality of study data.
- Involving our experts in your project from the very beginning, thinking ahead of any obstacle possible, brings your product to the next stage of development in the fastest, safest and most economical way possible.
- Linical also provides medical data review either by standardized listings, patient profiles, or special study catered tables trough a trained physician for trials of any clinical phase or size.
- Broad experience in all major indications of oncology and supportive care of cancer patients in all clinical phases,
- Particular expertise in early phase designs (3×3), sequentially or adaptive designs, and challenging studies (FIM, ATMPs, Dose-Escalations)
- Perform medical review of clinical and safety data which increases data quality and results in medically sound, clean data for decisions
- Access to specific patient populations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas and long-standing relationships with KOLs
- Provide feasibility services for oncology trials by observing regulatory guidelines, suggesting sites or countries which leads to faster study set-up, substantial increase in patient recruitment, and overall reduction of study time
- Organize international DSMBs, steering committees, or advisory boards at any time of the study conduct to serve client and project needs
- Fully integrated Eudravigilance-certified Pharmacovigilance team and safety physicians